How to conect HP officejet 5252 wireless setup for secure network:
For a wireless connection, you can use either the officejet 5252 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- Turn on your "HP officejet 5252 printer".
- Connect the USB cable between your OJ5252 printer and the router.
- To Start the HP officejet 5252 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP officejet 5252 printer Touch Panel.
- Now, tap on the HP officejet 5252 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS button on the 123.hp.com/setup 5252 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP officejet 5252 printer driver download.
HP Officejet 5252 driver and software download:
HP Officejet 5252 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Officejet 5252 Drivers & Software.
- To download the Officejet 5252 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 5252 drivers and software to your device.
HP Officejet 5252 Wireless to Windows OS:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Officejet 5252 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Officejet 5252 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Officejet 5252 Wireless printer MAC OS:
- To connect the HP Officejet 5252 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.