Officejet 6951 Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Officejet 6951 printer software
- To begin with, unpack the Officejet 6951 printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the Officejet 6951 printer surface.
- Next, connect the Officejet 6951 printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/oj2620 Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
Officejet 6951 All-in-One Printer
Connect the Officejet 6951 printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your Officejet 6951 printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Officejet 6951 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Officejet 6951 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the Officejet 6951 printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the Officejet 6951 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup 6951 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to Officejet 6951 printer driver download.
Officejet 6951 Drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible Officejet 6951 Drivers & Software.
- To download the Officejet 6951 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/oj2620 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 6951 drivers and software to your device.
- Officejet 6951 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect Officejet 6951 to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to Officejet 6951 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Officejet 6951 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect Officejet 6951 to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the Officejet 6951 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/oj2620 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.