HP Officejet Pro x476dn Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Officejet Pro x476dn printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer surface.
- Next, connect the Officejet Pro x476dn printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/ojprox476dn Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Officejet Pro x476dn All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Officejet Pro x476dn Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Officejet Pro x476dn Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Officejet Pro x476dn Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/ojprox476dn printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup x476dn printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer driver download.
HP Officejet Pro x476dn drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Officejet Pro x476dn Drivers & Software.
- To download the Officejet Pro x476dn latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/ojprox476dn Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup x476dn drivers and software to your device.
- HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Officejet Pro x476dn to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/ojprox476dn printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Officejet Pro x476dn printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/ojprox476dn printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Officejet Pro x476dn to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Officejet Pro x476dn printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/ojprox476dn printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.