HP Officejet d125xi Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Officejet d125xi printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Officejet d125xi printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Officejet d125xi printer surface.
- Next, connect the Officejet d125xi printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/ojd125xi Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Officejet d125xi All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Officejet d125xi printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Officejet d125xi printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Officejet d125xi Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Officejet d125xi Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Officejet d125xi printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Officejet d125xi Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/ojd125xi printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup d125xi printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Officejet d125xi printer driver download.
HP Officejet d125xi Drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Officejet d125xi Drivers & Software.
- To download the Officejet d125xi latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/ojd125xi Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup d125xi drivers and software to your device.
- HP Officejet d125xi printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Officejet d125xi to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Officejet d125xi printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/ojd125xi printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Officejet d125xi printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/ojd125xi printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Officejet d125xi to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Officejet d125xi printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/ojd125xi printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.