HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer surface.
- Next, connect the Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/laserjet pro cp1025nw Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Laserjet Pro cp1025nw Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Laserjet Pro cp1025nw Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/laserjet pro cp1025nw printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup cp1025nw printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer driver download.
HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw Drivers & Software.
- To download the Laserjet Pro cp1025nw latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/laserjet pro cp1025nw Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup cp1025nw drivers and software to your device.
- HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/laserjet pro cp1025nw printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/laserjet pro cp1025nw printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Laserjet Pro cp1025nw printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/laserjet pro cp1025nw printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.