HP Laserjet p1505n Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Laserjet p1505n printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Laserjet p1505n printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Laserjet p1505n printer surface.
- Next, connect the Laserjet p1505n printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/laserjet p1505n Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Laserjet p1505n All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Laserjet p1505n printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Laserjet p1505n printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Laserjet p1505n Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Laserjet p1505n Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Laserjet p1505n printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Laserjet p1505n Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/laserjet p1505n printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup p1505n printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Laserjet p1505n printer driver download.
HP Laserjet p1505n drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Laserjet p1505n Drivers & Software.
- To download the Laserjet p1505n latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/laserjet p1505n Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup p1505n drivers and software to your device.
- HP Laserjet p1505n printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Laserjet p1505n to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Laserjet p1505n printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/laserjet p1505n printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Laserjet p1505n printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/laserjet p1505n printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Laserjet p1505n to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Laserjet p1505n printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/laserjet p1505n printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.