HP Laserjet 5550-dn Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Laserjet 5550-dn printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer surface.
- Next, connect the Laserjet 5550-dn printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/laserjet 5550-dn Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Laserjet 5550-dn All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Laserjet 5550-dn Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Laserjet 5550-dn Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Laserjet 5550-dn Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/laserjet 5550-dn printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup 5550-dn printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer driver download.
HP Laserjet 5550-dn drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Laserjet 5550-dn Drivers & Software.
- To download the Laserjet 5550-dn latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/laserjet 5550-dn Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 5550-dn drivers and software to your device.
- HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Laserjet 5550-dn to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/laserjet 5550-dn printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Laserjet 5550-dn printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/laserjet 5550-dn printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Laserjet 5550-dn to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Laserjet 5550-dn printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/laserjet 5550-dn printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.