HP Envy 100-d410b Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Envy 100-d410b printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Envy 100-d410b printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Envy 100-d410b printer surface.
- Next, connect the Envy 100-d410b printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/envy4520 Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Envy 100-d410b All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Envy 100-d410b printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Envy 100-d410b printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Envy 100-d410b Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Envy 100-d410b Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Envy 100-d410b printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Envy 100-d410b Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup 100-d410b printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Envy 100-d410b printer driver download.
HP Envy 100-d410b drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Envy 100-d410b Drivers & Software.
- To download the Envy 100-d410b latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/envy4520 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 100-d410b drivers and software to your device.
- HP Envy 100-d410b printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Envy 100-d410b to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Envy 100-d410b printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Envy 100-d410b printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Envy 100-d410b to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Envy 100-d410b printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.