HP Deskjet f325 Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Deskjet f325 printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Deskjet f325 printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Deskjet f325 printer surface.
- Next, connect the Deskjet f325 printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/djf325 Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Deskjet f325 All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Deskjet f325 printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Deskjet f325 printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Deskjet f325 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Deskjet f325 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Deskjet f325 printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Deskjet f325 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/djf325 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup f325 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Deskjet f325 printer driver download.
HP Deskjet f325 drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Deskjet f325 Drivers & Software.
- To download the Deskjet f325 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/djf325 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup f325 drivers and software to your device.
- HP Deskjet f325 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Deskjet f325 to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Deskjet f325 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/djf325 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Deskjet f325 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/djf325 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Deskjet f325 to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Deskjet f325 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/djf325 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.