HP Deskjet 990cm Driver Download and Software Installation
Install Deskjet 990cm printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Deskjet 990cm printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Deskjet 990cm printer surface.
- Next, connect the Deskjet 990cm printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/dj990cm Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Deskjet 990cm All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Deskjet 990cm printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Deskjet 990cm printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Deskjet 990cm Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Deskjet 990cm Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Deskjet 990cm printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Deskjet 990cm Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/dj990cm printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup 990cm printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Deskjet 990cm printer driver download.
HP Deskjet 990cm drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Deskjet 990cm Drivers & Software.
- To download the Deskjet 990cm latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/dj990cm Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 990cm drivers and software to your device.
- HP Deskjet 990cm printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Deskjet 990cm to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Deskjet 990cm printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/dj990cm printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Deskjet 990cm printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/dj990cm printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Deskjet 990cm to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Deskjet 990cm printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/dj990cm printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.