Connect the HP Envy pro 6420 printer to a secure network:
For a wireless connection, you can use either the Envy pro 6420 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- Turn on your "HP Envy pro 6420 printer".
- Connect the USB cable between your Envypro6420 printer and the router.
- To Start the HP Envy pro 6420 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Envy pro 6420 printer Touch Panel.
- Now, tap on the HP Envy pro 6420 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/envypro6420 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS button on the 123.hp.com/setup 6420 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Envy pro 6420 printer driver download.