HP Deskjet 2776 Wireless setup for secure network:
For a wireless connection, you can use either the Deskjet 2776 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- Turn on your "HP Deskjet 2776 printer".
- Connect the USB cable between your DJ2776 printer and the router.
- To Start the HP Deskjet 2776 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Deskjet 2776 printer Touch Panel.
- Now, tap on the HP Deskjet 2776 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/dj2776 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS button on the 123.hp.com/setup 2776 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Deskjet 2776 printer driver download.
HP Deskjet 2776 drivers and software download:
HP Deskjet 2776 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Deskjet 2776 Drivers & Software.
- To download the Deskjet 2776 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/dj2776 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 2776 drivers and software to your device.
Connect HP Deskjet 2776 to Windows 10 Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Deskjet 2776 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/dj2776 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Deskjet 2776 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/dj2776 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Deskjet 2776 to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Deskjet 2776 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your
- 123.hp.com/dj2776 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.
How to unpack and First Time HP deskjet 2776 Printer Setup:
- Open the printer box and remove the setup poster,user guide, and other reference material.
- Remove the power cord and USB cable, if one provided with your 123.hp.com/dj2776.
- Now,Remove the black and tricolor setup pink ink cartridges, These cartridge are designed to initialize the printer and must be used during the hardware set up.
- Then Remove all plastics and blue tape around the printer open the upward tray and then the ink cartridge access store area, remove the all plastic tape inside the cartridge area.
- Close the ink cartridge access store and then the output tray.
- From the unboxed material grab the power cord and connected the printer and the other end into a wall outlet. Press the power button to turn on the printer, Lower the output tray and then the ink cartridge access tray remove the black setup cartridge package pull the plastic tape from the cartridge do not touch the copper color contacts or ink nozzles.
- Make sure you install the replacement cartridge in its correct slots, Tri color on the left and black on the right.
- Hold the cartridge by its side and slide it into its slot and till it snaps to place, repeat these steps to install the Tri-color setup cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access store the printer recognizes the setup cartridges and prepare the printer with the new ink.
- lift the input tray to raise it to its locked position, slide the paper witdh gide to its outermost position and loaded the paper into the input tray slide the paper witdhgide in till it rest on the edge of the paper without bending it.
- Open the tray extender after you install the 123.hp.com/dj2776 printer on your computer or device and print five print jobs, an alignment page print.
- It is recommended that you complete the alignment process for the best quality prints.
HP Deskjet 2776 All-in-One Printer
123.hp.com/dj2775 Scanner Setup:
- Lift the scanner lid. Remove the alignment page from the output tray and place it face-down on the scanner glass, following the marking as a guide.
- Close the scanner lid, and then press the start copy color button to scan the alignment page.
- The alignment process is complete when the printer is ideal and silent and ready light is lit With the hardware setup complete, it's time to install the software.
- On your computer or mobile device, go to hp deskjet 2775 driver part and follow the prompts to get the software for your operating system.