Connect the HP Deskjet 2775 printer to a secure network:
HP Deskjet 2775 Wireless setup for secure network:
For a wireless connection, you can use either the Deskjet 2775 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- Turn on your "HP Deskjet 2775 printer".
- Connect the USB cable between your DJ2775 printer and the router.
- To Start the HP Deskjet 2775 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Deskjet 2775 printer Touch Panel.
- Now, tap on the HP Deskjet 2775 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/dj2775 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS button on the 123.hp.com/setup 2775 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Deskjet 2775 printer driver download.