123.hp.com/setup 2634 - HP Deskjet 2634 Driver Download
Install Deskjet 2634 printer setup
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 2634 printer setup box along with the accessories and clear all packing material on Deskjet 2634 printer surface.
- Next, connect the HP Deskjet 2634 printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install HP Deskjet 2634 printer Ink cartridges and print for checking alignment page.
- Next, proceed with the Network connectivity process.
HP Deskjet 2634 All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Deskjet 2634 printer to a secure network:
- Turn on your "HP Deskjet 2634 printer".
- Connect the USB cable between your DJ2634 printer and the router.
- To Start the HP Deskjet 2634 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Deskjet 2634 printer Touch Panel.
- Now, tap on the HP Deskjet 2634 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS button on the 123.hp.com/setup 2634 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Deskjet 2634 printer driver download.
HP Deskjet 2634 drivers and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Deskjet 2634 Drivers & Software.
- To download the Deskjet 2634 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/dj2634 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 2634 drivers and software to your device.
- HP Deskjet 2634 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Deskjet 2634 to Windows Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Deskjet 2634 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Deskjet 2634 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Deskjet 2634 to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Deskjet 2634 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.