HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless setup for secure network:
For a wireless connection, you can use either the Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- Turn on your "HP Deskjet 2600 printer".
- Connect the USB cable between your DJ2600 printer and the router.
- To Start the HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Deskjet 2600 printer Touch Panel.
- Now, tap on the HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS button on the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Deskjet 2600 printer driver download.
HP Deskjet 2600 drivers and software download:
HP Deskjet 2600 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Deskjet 2600 Drivers & Software.
- To download the Deskjet 2600 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/dj2600 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 drivers and software to your device.
Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Windows 10 Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Deskjet 2600 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Deskjet 2600 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Deskjet 2600 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.