123.hp.com/envy6052 - HP Envy 6052 Driver Download
Install HP Envy 6052 printer software
- To begin with, unpack the HP Envy 6052 printer along with the accessories and clear all the packing material off the HP Envy 6052 printersurface.
- Next, connect the Envy 6052 printer to the power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/envy6052 Ink cartridges accordingly and print the alignment page.
- Next, proceed to the Network connectivity process.
HP Envy 6052 All-in-One Printer
Connect the HP Envy 6052 printer to a secure network:
- To begin with, the USB setup, connect the cable between your HP Envy 6052 printer and the router. In case you do not have the USB cable, you can use the LAN cable.
- For a wireless connection, you can use either the Envy 6052 Wireless Setup Wizard or the WPS mode.
- To initiate the Envy 6052 Wireless Setup Wizard mode, go to the Settings option on the HP Envy 6052 printer Touch Panel.
- Next, go to the HP Envy 6052 Wireless Setup Wizard option and initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions until you see the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- Then from this list, select your network name (SSID) and enter the password. This will establish a secure connection between the 123.hp.com/envy6052 printer and the network.
- To enable the WPS Mode, push the WPS Push button on the 123.hp.com/setup 6052 printer and router simultaneously.
- After that proceed to HP Envy 6052 driver download.
HP Envy 6052 driver and software download:
- On connecting the USB cable, the computer (Windows or MAC) will prompt for installing the compatible HP Envy 6052 Driver & Software.
- To download the Envy 6052 latest versions, ask our experts for the link. Next, download the core files to your Windows 10 or MAC device.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for 123.hp.com/envy6052 Printer.
- This will install the 123.hp.com/setup 6052 drivers and software to your device.
- HP Envy 6052 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS versions. This includes Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Similarly, the MAC OS versions include MAC 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14.
Connect HP Envy 6052 to Windows 10 Wireless:
- Now, on your Windows Device Control Panel, go to HP Envy 6052 printer Devices.
- Here check if you can see your 123.hp.com/envy6052 printer name under Available devices.
- Now, select your Envy 6052 printer name and connect it to the Windows.
- If you are unable to spot your 123.hp.com/envy6052printer model there, you can add it manually.
Connect HP Envy 6052 to MAC Wireless:
- To connect the HP Envy 6052 printer to the MAC wireless, click on the Apple icon and go to Systems and Preferences.
- Here, select the option Devices and check for your 123.hp.com/envy6052 printer name under available devices.
- Then add it to your MAC and print wireless.
- Here, click on the “+” icon to add it manually.